Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY VACATION AND FUTURE PLAN

I want a vacation full of adventures and really enjoyable. During the last exam I was thinking how can I spent such a vacation. And I love to write stories, poems etc during vacation. And now I wrote one poem and one joke and sent to tinkle.

I think I am very special because I don’t know what I want to be in future and I want a very good job but not a doctor, very funny, Ah............ that's me. My future plan is to study well for the next level and find a very special and a very good job, and that is my strict plan I am starting my vacation which is very special. I am going to plant many plants and last year I got a plant called Mahagani.I planted and looked after it very well and now it is taller than me and I am very happy. Sometimes I will go to my Mahagani and sit under it for sometime, it feels great. And I am sure that my vacation will not be wasted on TV or computer. I spent the most on fresh green area. And I have a bit interest to be an Air hostess or a business woman. Now you know I am something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment